Saturday, January 23, 2016

"Cloud Break"

I'm being very upbeat and positive-thinking with this title.  
"Cloud Break"............. one can only hope!


"Cloud Break" by Gillian St George
8 x 8 matted to 12 x 12
Acrylic on Canvas Sheet
Click HERE for price & shipping details and thank you!

I wonder..... if the Challenge had been in July.....
would my subject matter have focused so intently on the weather?

Are other Challengers motivated/inspired/haunted/enthralled/captured
 by their current weather for a subject??

Happy Saturday!
Gillian


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

COMMENTS  are greatly appreciated!

Click HERE if you are reading this as an EMAIL
and it shall take you to my blog ONLINE  where you can leave a comment.


Online:  Click on 'COMMENT' below.
If you have a Google account you're already signed in.
If you are not a Google member simply choose either Name/URL or Anonymous. 
Note:  Comment doesn't show up immediately.

Also, I would LOVE it if you would 'like' my blog/art to FB and Pinterest.
Online, you can see the icons just below comments -
feel free to click on all of them!

Many thanks for your continued support - it means a lot!
Gillian

2 comments:

dotty seiter: now playing said...

I like the interplay of color, especially the turquoise and black with the parchment (?), and then the more neutral background blue. Did you underpaint with black?

Gillian St George - Painting with Passion said...

Hi Dotty, thanks for your feedback - always lovely to hear from you! Yes, on the black - just for a change. Of course I needed to add white to the colors to make them pop back out. Gillian

Harmonious Light Collection

"Harmonious Light" Collection by Gillian St George - Artist These past few months have been very productive for me...