Saturday, January 2, 2016

"Amberline"

Hey....thanks for visiting my blog.  Here's my second piece I'm submitting for the 30 Paintings in 30 Days Challenge. This one, acrylic on a canvas sheet has some of my favorite color combinations of Indian Yellow, Cobalt Turquoise and Black.  As usual, this one looks much better in real life, and especially with the crisp white double mat.   A silver frame would be perfect too!

"Amberline"
8 x 8 Acrylic on Canvas Sheet
Double Matted to 12 x 12
Click HERE for pricing & shipping details - many thanks!




COMMENTS  are greatly appreciated!
However, you have to be reading my blog ONLINE (not as an email) to leave a comment.
Click HERE if you are reading this as an email.


When you are reading my blog online:  Click on 'COMMENT' below.
If you have a Google account you're already signed in.
If you are not a Google member simply choose either Name/URL or Anonymous. 
Note:  Comment doesn't show up immediately.

Also, I would LOVE it if you would 'like' my blog/art to FB and Pinterest.
Online, you can see the icons just below comments -
feel free to click on all of them!

Many thanks for stopping by - it means a lot!
Gillian

6 comments:

Sue Grilli said...

Hi Gillian,
Found your post on Leslie's blog for 30 paintings in 30 days. Just wanted to say that I enjoyed this painting and the colors that you used. Good luck on the rest of the challenge.

Laurie Mueller said...

Hi Gillian,
Thanks for stopping by my blog! I am happy I discovered yours, too. Very nice-I love your color choices! Good luck with the challenge! Oh, I have been using acrylics lately, but I also work in oils, which I'm getting out to do a few for the challenge.

Sherri Cassell said...

Wow! This painting really pops. I love your use of color and design.

Gillian St George - Painting with Passion said...

Thanks Sue & Sherri - I really appreciate your feedback!

Leslie Joy said...

Wonderful piece! I love these colors together.

Cindy Gillett said...

Oh la la....I'm loving this one Gillian!

Harmonious Light Collection

"Harmonious Light" Collection by Gillian St George - Artist These past few months have been very productive for me...