Friday, January 1, 2016

30 Paintings in 30 Days Challenge!

Thanks for all your wonderful support, comments and encouragement in 2015.
I am extremely grateful to you all!
And now.....here it is....January 2016.  And already I have begun one of my New Year Resolutions.  30 Paintings in 30 Days.  This should be interesting.  It usually takes me thirty days to complete one painting!.......

But I am up for the Challenge along with many other artists.  Hosted by Leslie Saeta, who has encouraged many an artist before me - she does advise that you don't stress out if you cannot produce one every day, so that's a relief.  The Challenge gives me a chance to loosen up, paint only what I love, and enjoy a sense of play - and I'm all for that! So here's Day One which has already undergone a small tweak of improvement since I photographed it!   

"Aquaterra"
8 x 8 matted to 12 x 12
Acrylic on Arches Paper

Click HERE for pricing & shipping details - many thanks!

COMMENTS  are greatly appreciated!
However, you have to be reading my blog ONLINE (not as an email) to leave a comment.
Click HERE if you are reading this as an email.


When you are reading my blog online:  Click on 'COMMENT' below.
If you have a Google account you're already signed in.
If you are not a Google member simply choose either Name/URL or Anonymous. 
Note:  Comment doesn't show up immediately.

Also, I would LOVE it if you would 'like' my blog/art to FB and Pinterest.
Online, you can see the icons just below comments -
feel free to click on all of them!

Many thanks for stopping by - it means a lot!
Gillian

No comments:

Harmonious Light Collection

"Harmonious Light" Collection by Gillian St George - Artist These past few months have been very productive for me...