Monday, January 4, 2016

For Artists - How I Post My Art Online

HOW I POST MY ART ONLINE by Gillian St George

This is the basic list that I follow to post my paintings to my web/blog/FB/Pinterest/30 Day Challenge

1.  Download photo to Website Control Panel.

2.  View painting on your Website and make note of http address.  It could look something like this: http://gillianstgeorge.faso.com/workszoom/1949415

3.  Some websites allow you to set up Pinterest icons for every painting downloaded.  If you have previously done this, while on your website, click on the icon on your artwork and it takes you to your Pinterest page.

4. Open Blog Control Panel and type in blog story.  Download photo.  If you are intending to sell, you could link the art to your website with the http address saved from #2.  Post blog.

5.  I have a business FB page.  https://www.facebook.com/GillianStGeorgeArtist/   I type in a few words of brilliance, add my blog or web address for readers to check out, download artwork and post.  You can also share directly from your Blog to FB, but it has a different layout than if you type it in yourself.

6.  For the 30 Paintings in 30 Days Challenge, go to www.30paintingsin30days.weebly.com and click on 'link'. Type in the name of your blog and the painting will show for you to click on it. Post and you're done! Easy!  You can link to FB from there too!

If you have suggestions or comments....I'm all ears!

___________________________________


COMMENTS  are greatly appreciated!
However, you have to be reading my blog ONLINE (not as an email) to leave a comment.
Click HERE if you are reading this as an email.


When you are reading my blog online:  Click on 'COMMENT' below.
If you have a Google account you're already signed in.
If you are not a Google member simply choose either Name/URL or Anonymous. 
Note:  Comment doesn't show up immediately.

Also, I would LOVE it if you would 'like' my blog/art to FB and Pinterest.
Online, you can see the icons just below comments -
feel free to click on all of them!

Many thanks for stopping by - it means a lot!
Gillian

No comments:

Harmonious Light Collection

"Harmonious Light" Collection by Gillian St George - Artist These past few months have been very productive for me...