Tuesday, January 5, 2016

"Aqualine"

"Aqualine" is a partner to "Amberline", that I posted a few days ago.  
They love being next to each other on the wall.....
and have told me so, in no uncertain terms.  
They are quite chatty!

"Aqualine"
8 x 8 Matted to 12 x 12 

Acrylic on Canvas Sheet

Click HERE for pricing & shipping details - many thanks!

Aqualine is a little protective of his girlfriend because she has been getting quite a bit of attention due to her 'great shapes' and 'colors that pop'.
 
 She looks very hot in her silver frame.  But he's pretty hunky himself and can hold his own in a crowd - they make a cool couple together. 


Back in the studio......I have been using a palette knife to apply paint for this Challenge and it's a relatively new technique for me.  It keeps me from being too neat and paint-within-the-lines tidy and the practice is giving me the courage to use a palette knife for a 6 foot commission that I am ready to start this week.  I shall keep you posted on my progress.

___________________________________


COMMENTS  are greatly appreciated!
However, you have to be reading my blog ONLINE (not as an email) to leave a comment.
Click HERE if you are reading this as an email.


When you are reading my blog online:  Click on 'COMMENT' below.
If you have a Google account you're already signed in.
If you are not a Google member simply choose either Name/URL or Anonymous. 
Note:  Comment doesn't show up immediately.

Also, I would LOVE it if you would 'like' my blog/art to FB and Pinterest.
Online, you can see the icons just below comments -
feel free to click on all of them!

Many thanks for stopping by - it means a lot!
Gillian

4 comments:

Tam Foree said...

Lovely colors with this one!! Feels really nice!

Unknown said...

Great composition and textures, and of course, sublime color!

dotty seiter: now playing said...

Oh my gosh, I love this couple! I feel like I'm sitting at Starbucks or the beach unabashedly watching them interact, to the point where my husband has to rein me in and remind me how to be a little more circumspect in public. Your paintings are absolutely captivating. They energize me.

Gillian St George - Painting with Passion said...

Dottie...you are a hoot! Thank you for your encouragement & humor! Julie & Tam....love what you have to say. Again, thank you!

Harmonious Light Collection

"Harmonious Light" Collection by Gillian St George - Artist These past few months have been very productive for me...