Friday, January 15, 2016

"Dilly Dally" by Gillian St George

Havn't had much time to "Dilly Dally" lately.....just wishful thinking.  
Well at least my entire time is taken up with artwork right now.......  Can't be all bad eh?


"Dilly Dally"
8 x 8 matted to 12 x 12 
Acrylic on Paper
Click HERE for pricing & shipping details - many thanks!

This time I used Indian Yellow Hue as a base and layered Parchment (cream color) which changed to a lovely cool grey.  Then some Mars Black, Iridescent Bright Silver, White and 
Bob's Your Uncle!  (if you're English you will know this saying!)

Thanks for joining me today.
Gillian

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

COMMENTS  are greatly appreciated!

Click HERE if you are reading this as an EMAIL
and it shall take you to my blog ONLINE  where you can leave a comment.


Online:  Click on 'COMMENT' below.
If you have a Google account you're already signed in.
If you are not a Google member simply choose either Name/URL or Anonymous. 
Note:  Comment doesn't show up immediately.

Also, I would LOVE it if you would 'like' my blog/art to FB and Pinterest.
Online, you can see the icons just below comments -
feel free to click on all of them!

Many thanks for your continued support - it means a lot!
Gillian

3 comments:

dotty seiter: now playing said...

Gillian, Bob's Your Uncle for sure! Well done. LOVE this painting. Your art sparks creative energy. Might have to get me some Parchment paint; very appealing.

Gillian St George - Painting with Passion said...

Hey Dottie, Parchment by Liquitex is a very practical color that I use a lot for both mixing and just areas of calm. Always lovely to hear from you my friend! Gillian

dotty seiter: now playing said...

Thanks, Gillian. Parchment is now on my list to purchase!

Harmonious Light Collection

"Harmonious Light" Collection by Gillian St George - Artist These past few months have been very productive for me...