Saturday, January 30, 2016

"Aquarillion" by Gillian St George

This is the last day of the January 2016, 30 Paintings in 30 Days Challenge and I am grateful to be able to have been a part of an event that brought a lot of artists together.  The support and acknowledgement of other's who are also challenging themselves and are appreciating similar struggles, is a wonderful feeling.  Many thanks to all of you who visited my site and left your positive and encouraging comments! 
I hope we can stay in touch.  Gillian



"Aquarillion" by Gillian St George
16 x 16
Acrylic on Canvas 
Click HERE for prices and shipping details


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

COMMENTS  are greatly appreciated!

Click HERE if you are reading this as an EMAIL
and it shall take you to my blog ONLINE  where you can leave a comment.


Online:  Click on 'COMMENT' below.
If you have a Google account you're already signed in.
If you are not a Google member simply choose either Name/URL or Anonymous. 


Note:  Comment doesn't show up immediately.

Also, I would LOVE it if you would 'like' my blog/art to FB and Pinterest.
Online, you can see the icons just below comments -
feel free to click on all of them!

Many thanks for your continued support - it means a lot!
Gillian

5 comments:

http://cagleyart.blogspot.com/ said...

Gillian - This is beautiful! I'm now following you on FASO so I won't miss any of your lovely work.
-Connie
http://cagleyart.com/

Gillian St George - Painting with Passion said...

Thanks Connie for being so supportive. Makes my heart glad! Gillian

Gillian St George - Painting with Passion said...

P.S. Connie: I hope you've signed up for my blog as that's where I post regularly. My FASO newsletter is not connected but I cannot delete the sign up. Gillian

dotty seiter: now playing said...

Gillian, the colors and lines! The composition! The shapes! Singing out loud! I am so glad to have discovered your art—and YOU!—as part of this January 2016 30-in-30 challenge. I've appreciated your encouragement and responsiveness to questions. Lucky me.

Gillian St George - Painting with Passion said...

Ahhh Dotty, we have both benifitted! Lucky us!! I shall stay in touch. Gillian

Harmonious Light Collection

"Harmonious Light" Collection by Gillian St George - Artist These past few months have been very productive for me...