Friday, January 22, 2016

"Angular" by Gillian St George

Needed to paint with some light cheerful colors today to offset the gloomy weather 
and the even gloomier forecast for the weekend.  



"Angular" by Gillian St George
8 x 8 matted to 12 x 12
Acrylic on Canvas Sheet
Click HERE for price & shipping details and thank you!

However.....I realize that our weather here in Florida is way better 
than most people are experiencing in both the US & the UK right now......
- so I apologize for my pathetic whining 
and shall go pull out my big girl paint brush and get on with my commission!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

COMMENTS  are greatly appreciated!

Click HERE if you are reading this as an EMAIL
and it shall take you to my blog ONLINE  where you can leave a comment.


Online:  Click on 'COMMENT' below.
If you have a Google account you're already signed in.
If you are not a Google member simply choose either Name/URL or Anonymous. 
Note:  Comment doesn't show up immediately.

Also, I would LOVE it if you would 'like' my blog/art to FB and Pinterest.
Online, you can see the icons just below comments -
feel free to click on all of them!

Many thanks for your continued support - it means a lot!
Gillian

No comments:

Harmonious Light Collection

"Harmonious Light" Collection by Gillian St George - Artist These past few months have been very productive for me...