Thursday, January 26, 2017

"Fluidity 26"

It makes sense for an artist to paint with colors that they love.  Right? 

In my case my home, studio, and clothing are included in that statement 
and whether its pillows, clothing, artwork or tablecloths....they all go together.  

So I was very pleased after redecorating my home recently 
to find that my new addition of soft grey and indigo 
to my home & palette, were the current colors of 
Fixer Upper, Pottery Barn, Target, Crate & Barrel and Kate Spade!  
It made it so easy to go and spend money!  

It also means that if you are shopping there too,
my artwork will coordinate perfectly on your walls.  TaDa!!


"Blue Up and Down"
16 x 16
Acrylic on Gallery Canvas
$380
Click HERE for details


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

COMMENTS  are greatly appreciated!

EMAIL: Click HERE if you are reading this as an EMAIL
and it shall take you to my blog ONLINE  where you can leave a comment.


ONLINE:  Click on 'COMMENT' below.
If you have a Google account you're already signed in.
If you are not a Google member simply choose either Name/URL or Anonymous. 

NOTE:  Comment doesn't show up immediately.

And if you want to see my portfolio of work on large canvas click HERE!

Many Thanks!
Gillian

1 comment:

dotty seiter: now playing said...

"I've got the blues" takes on a whole different meaning with your paintings in the world, Gillian. Fluidity 26 is exquisite! And fluid!

Harmonious Light Collection

"Harmonious Light" Collection by Gillian St George - Artist These past few months have been very productive for me...