Thursday, January 7, 2016

"Sanctuary"

A piece that I have gently re-worked and can happily call completed! It's soothing demeanor and colors provided me with a place to unwind while I was completing this painting.



Study for "Sanctuary"
8 x8 Acrylic on Arches Paper
Matted & Framed to 12 x 12



$198

To purchase click HERE



We all need sanctuary.... this could be yours!

Gillian
___________________________________


COMMENTS  are greatly appreciated!

Click HERE if you are reading this as an EMAIL
and it shall take you to my blog ONLINE  where you can leave a comment.


Online:  Click on 'COMMENT' below.
If you have a Google account you're already signed in.
If you are not a Google member simply choose either Name/URL or Anonymous. 
Note:  Comment doesn't show up immediately.

Also, I would LOVE it if you would 'like' my blog/art to FB and Pinterest.
Online, you can see the icons just below comments -
feel free to click on all of them!

Many thanks for your continued support - it means a lot!
Gillian

Gillian St George Contemporary Art
Gillian@GillianStGeorge.com

2 comments:

Barb Mowery said...

You've been making some lovely paintings for this 30 in 30 challenge, but this one is my favorite so far. So beautiful! :)

Gillian St George - Painting with Passion said...

It took me a while to understand how it wanted to be - yet it's a happy piece now! Thx Barb for your message.

Harmonious Light Collection

"Harmonious Light" Collection by Gillian St George - Artist These past few months have been very productive for me...