Sunday, January 3, 2016

"Break Through"

Good Morning!  It's early here in Florida, and a little grey.  "The Challenge" has me on a new schedule - so before my tea or exercise I am at the computer readying myself to download the new piece I painted yesterday.  It's a task with many complicated steps - and it's just as well I have it written down, somewhat legibly, as it could easily be forgotten, if not repeated often. Tomorrow I shall tell you how I do it.  

This little piece "Break Through" was painted in a light-hearted, playful manner.  No stress, no judgement.  It's a pleasant way to paint, and I wish it were like that for all my work - but it just ain't so!  I'm finding the deadline of The Challenge is not without it's own stress, despite my good intentions!

Study for "Break Through"
8 x 8 Matted to 12 x 12
Acrylic on Canvas Sheet

Click HERE for pricing & shipping details - many thanks!
and many thanks!


_____________________________________________
COMMENTS  are greatly appreciated!
However, you have to be reading my blog ONLINE (not as an email) to leave a comment.
Click HERE if you are reading this as an email.


When you are reading my blog online:  Click on 'COMMENT' below.
If you have a Google account you're already signed in.
If you are not a Google member simply choose either Name/URL or Anonymous. 
Note:  Comment doesn't show up immediately.

Also, I would LOVE it if you would 'like' my blog/art to FB and Pinterest.
Online, you can see the icons just below comments -
feel free to click on all of them!

Many thanks for stopping by - it means a lot!
Gillian

1 comment:

dotty seiter: now playing said...

Hi Gillian, this is the second day in a row that your art has caught my eye. The colors, the composition, and what you write about in your post. I'll be back to see more.

Harmonious Light Collection

"Harmonious Light" Collection by Gillian St George - Artist These past few months have been very productive for me...