Thursday, December 22, 2016

Some More ART On Sale!

So I admit I have been a little behind letting you know about the sale.  Commissions took over my life the past few weeks and there's nothing like a deadline to drive one to focus on only one thing - CC...... Commission Completion.  The rest of my brain was blank when it came to eating, drinking, sleeping and computer jobs!

These four smaller pieces are matted to 12 x 16, ready for frame and glass and only $75 each.
Shipping in the US is $7.50 and no packaging/handling fee thru Dec 31 either.  Snag one while you can!  These photos do not do them justice and they look better on the website.  (I shall find an App in the New Year that helps me with this prob).

If you click HERE it shall take you directly to the page, where you can BUY THEM ALL!!

Many thanks my friends and collectors, and I hope you are spending time with your loved ones.
Gillian

No comments:

Harmonious Light Collection

"Harmonious Light" Collection by Gillian St George - Artist These past few months have been very productive for me...