Sunday, November 22, 2015

It's Summer right now......... "Down Under"

“I’m going to Australia. But first I’ve got to put on my swimming suit and stretch.” 
― Jarod KintzThis Book Has No Title

Here's another addition to my  "Little Gem" Series offered for a short time with a Special Holiday Price.  (See below).  

Check out the others  HERE!

If you sign up for my blog on the right side, you won't miss any upcoming posts.

See you soon!
Gillian

Study for "Down Under"
5 x 5 Acrylic on Arches Paper 
Double Matted & Framed to 8x8

SEE PHOTO AND PRICE BELOW....






















Double matted with grey frame and glass.
Outside frame measures 10 x 10
 SPECIAL HOLIDAY PRICE.................  $65
Click HERE to purchase - THANK YOU! 

All the best.....Gillian



To see more of my artwork click HERE






_______________________________________

I would LOVE it if you would  'share' my blog/art to your FB page and Pinterest.  See icons just below comments and feel free to click on all of them :-)

And how about leaving a COMMENT?  You can either post a comment below or if the comment box doesn't work (it's temperamental) you can Email me with your comments at:   Gillian@GillianStGeorge.com   Many thanks!







No comments:

Harmonious Light Collection

"Harmonious Light" Collection by Gillian St George - Artist These past few months have been very productive for me...